Saturday, January 18, 2014

Plaid is Rad. That's all you need to know.


So I have a confession about an obsession .. And not it's not that I'm secretly a lyrical GENIOUS.  
I am obsessing over plaid right now. I'm talking full on lumberjack-flannel-makes you want hot cocoa and a fire-maybe an ax- plaid. 




It all started when I saw this picture of the beautiful Kayla O'Rourke from 



How cute is she and her little bump?! I was instantly hooked! She is wearing THIS dress from Forever 21. And if you run.. It's only $5.99!!! Seriously! Use code EXTRA50 for the additional 50% off! What a steal! All of their sale items are an additional 50% off so you might as well take a look at any other goodies they have.

Im also debating on going back to the good ol' DIY MAXI SKIRT TUTORIAL and making one in whatever lumberjack flavor I want. Can you imagine?!

If plaid clothes don't tickle your fancy, how about a PARTY?! A Dance Your AX off party to be exact. Complete with a photo-booth and Industrial fans. The AMAZEBALLS Susan Peterson from Freshly Picked threw this amazing dance party and you are crazy if you think it was anything short of genius. 

Hop on over to Crowley Party by Alycia's and see all the amazingness!

This is going to happen...I will have a Dance Your Ax off Party this fall/Winter. Even if it is me all by myself... in my awesome plaid maxi...... dancing. I'll let you go ahead and soak up that lovely vision. You're welcome.

So hurry up my friends! Go and fullfill your Plaid destiny and rock it before it's too late! I know I will. WIW picture to come :)

-Sheena

No comments:

Post a Comment